Kelp noodle pad thai topped with maple lime cashews.
Congee topped with tofu, broccoli, red pepper, scallions and Chinese doughnut sticks.
Roasted asparagus, cherry tomatoes and garlic pappardelle pasta.
Raw vegan cashew cream of asparagus soup with smoked paprika infused oil and fresh cracked black pepper.
Farfalle pasta salad with a garlicky lemon and red wine vinegar dressing.
Pizza marinara on homemade crust with roasted garlicky grape tomato sauce, topped with nutritional yeast.
Homemade brunch: Tofu Florentine with a creamy cashew sauce on a toasted whole wheat baguette.
Lunch at Greens Vegetarian (Toronto)
1. Hot and sour soup
2. Wonton noodle soup
3. Sweet and sour mock chicken
4. Taro cakes
5. Fried rice with mock chicken and mock fish
6. Curried turnip cake
1. Philly Star from Green Earth Vegetarian.
2. Heart-shaped vegan butter tart from Tori’s Bakeshop.
3. More vegan butter tarts, doughnut and cinnamon bun from Tori’s Bakeshop.
Homemade vegetable soup and raw flax crackers.
Design by Simon Fletcher. Powered by Tumblr.
© Copyright 2010